Monday, April 02, 2007

Spolied rotten

There was a pale pink package wrapped in a bow waiting on my desk when I got to the office this morning. Inside was a lovely treat -- a $100 gift certificate to the spa. I have a massage booked for tomorrow evening and I can't wait.

Also today, I found out that there's a big conference in Ottawa in June. It's related to what I do at my job, so work is most likely paying for a few of my coworkers and I to go on a learning trip.

And we have another business trip coming up next week and will be staying at another nice hotel.

I'm starting to get used to all this spoiling. I wish my internship could last forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sounds like one fantastic job, congratulations! It's cool to read about someone who is so passionate and excited about their work...the world needs more people like you. Thanks for sharing your dreams.

Jill said...

I'm a little jealous! My intership involved a long commute, a strange supervisor, loads of over-time, no pay and a tuition bill. I think you've got it good!

Jen said...

Jill is right! You've got it good. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I'd be surprised if they don't hire you on permanently once the internship is up.
Enjoy the massage...pretend you're a pile of bread dough, being kneaded to perfection.