Monday, March 26, 2007

Information plops

This weekend I learned that I am not completely irresistable.

To compensate for an awkward rejection, I went shopping and bought myself a ridiculously-expensive tank top. It cost $53, but I really do love it that much. It's designed for yoga, dancing and jogging and just being in it makes me feel like working out.

I have the day off to recover from my work event this weekend (which was really stressful and hectic but turned out mostly okay), so I'm hanging out with my mom and doing all kinds of boring things like laundry, packing, grocery shopping and bill paying.

The photographer left this morning for an overseas adventure. She's getting married in a month and a half to a guy who does a lot of travelling in his career, so she's going to visit him, do some touring of her future homeland and take a lot of pictures. I feel weird that she's gone and that she'll have to navigate a foreign airport alone, but I'm sure she'll have a great time and come back with a fantastic tan just in time for her wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helloooo. I'm on a grand adventure and don't think I will ever want to come home!!!! Its sweet that you miss me! I only got lost in the Hong Kong airport because its so huge and I was looking for an airline...The last 1hr flight actually seemed to take the longest...My tan will be funny because I can't wear tank tops here.