Monday, March 19, 2007

A busy day

I just helped write a few radio ads. It was fun. And I can’t believe someone else will soon be reading my words live on the radio. It’s crazy.

Now I’m working on a little promo film my company is doing. I’m putting together a storyboard, which means I’m picking the words and all the pictures to go along with them for the film. Basically I’m directing the film, which is rather exciting.

The camera guy/ editor said he’s ready to do whatever I ask him to. I told him I can be obsessive compulsive when it comes to projects like this, so he should let me know if I’m being annoying. He replied that he’s glad I’m care about the project and that I’m going to be making sure things go smoothly.

Two of the four of us who work together are sick and our deadlines are getting tight for the big projects we’re doing. I’m a little nervous about how little time we have left, but I’m sure we can pull it off.

P.S. I have my first business cards ever. I love them. They have my phone number, fax number, e-mail, degree, job title, work address and everything on them. I feel a little pompous carrying them around in my purse.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've always wanted my own business cards. Lucky! I might just have to go to Staples and get some print at home ones. ;)

Congrats on all the exciting stuff you've been up to. You must be in heaven.