Sunday, March 04, 2007

Bonus points

I have a terrible addiction to bonus points at Shoppers' Drug Mart. Every time there's a 20X points event, I feel like I need to spend $100s of dollars.

Yesterday happened to be a bonus day for preferred customers (ones that spend ridiculous amounts of money on dill pickle Crispy Minis and eyeshadow) and I got a little carried away. All I really wanted was a chocolate bar, but I ended up with four bags full of "groceries" and quite a few bonus points. I have got to stop doing that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh well i hope you got a tube of that loreal wrinkle de-crease. its quite genius.

does fuck all compared to botox+restalyne, but as a makeup base its most helpful.

some kind of silicon or something that fills in the cracks before you paint over them....

how lucky!

(p.s. i forgot my login shit, thus, anon... mi dispiace, amor, baci, p)

Jill said...

I have a very similar addiction to Airmiles at Safeway. Someday, I will finally collect the 17 billion I need and Trevor and I will fly off to our romantic holiday (in Minot). It's futile but, it still doesn't stop me from adding canned tuna to my cart.