Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dot beeling berry dood

The Photographer and her fiance were in the Phillipines and just got back last week. When they returned they were both ill. The Photographer had pnemonia and her fiance had strep throat.

Since they've been home, my littlest sister developed bronchitis, my mom and Faunty have colds and, according to my doctor, I have "tonsilitus and a crackly chest."

I hate missing work, but today is my third day in a row on sick leave. Yesterday I went into the office but only lasted 10 minutes before taking myself home to bed.

I'm a little disappointed that my illness is an ordinary one. I would much rather have gotten an exotic Asian sickness than a regular North-American infection.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Get well soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're so sick! I hope you've been able to eat many popsicles. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Nothing worse than taking sick days when you're actually sick.