Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Details as requested

So things with the boy are progressing nicely. We've gone for lunch, to a football game and to the park. It was my birthday on Monday and he came over to my place after I got back from a delightful BBQ/pinata party with my family.

He's really smart, he has a bigger vocabulary than I do and we've reached a consensus on semi-colon usage. The other day we were hanging out and his eyes were sparkling at me, as they seem prone to doing. I couldn't keep myself from saying, "I kind of like you." He kind of likes me too.

We're in a "pre-relationship" (his term) and we're just getting to know each other now. I like it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

by bigger vocabulary do you mean he's smarter than you?? Is he a geek??? Jk. He sounds nice..I like his name:) Any more news I like stories..call me any time...in the evenings..just not this weekend cuz we're in Vernon...miss you. Wish I could meet your boy.

Anonymous said...

I posted something but it doesn't come up on my computer can you see it?

Anonymous said...

Good for you! :)

Jen said...

Have you fallen off the blogosphere? I need more updates.