Monday, August 21, 2006

Yes

I saw this when I looked out of the bus window today.




After staring at it for a minute or two, we drove past some trees and I couldn't see it anymore. When we were passed the trees it was like it had never been there in the first place.

My answer is yes. Yes, I do believe. I may not know the name of the mystical thing in the sky that keeps calling me, and I may not know the way towards it, but I know I believe and that it loves me.

When I had given my answer, the sun pulled out of the clouds and shone down on me in that warm white-gold way.

What would you say to the question in the sky?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe too. And I see the same question mark when I look in my daughter's eyes. She helps me believe.

x said...

they're much easier to sniff if you make the lines straight, sis.....

geeksters said...

I can't imagine looking at a child you created and not believing. They're little pieces of magic. I'm glad you feel that peace, Amanda.

P, I'm rolling my eyes at you.

x said...

i'll just keep rolling up this banknote then, shall i?

we do adore teamwork.